TEG1016M is a Gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch developed by Tenda. Its full-duplex transmission rate can reach 2000 Mbps, ensuring timely transmission of large files and smoothness of videos. The switch features a mini steel shell, a fan less design, and wire-speed forwarding of all ports. It comes with a power adapter for power supply and can connect to such network devices as computers and IP cameras. The switch also supports one-key isolation mode switching. With the advantages of plug and play functionality, easy installation, and high performance, it offers a cost-effective solution for video surveillance and wired networking in such small and medium-sized scenarios as small and micro businesses, villas, and stores.
- High reliability, high performance
- 16 Gigabit ports, 2000 Mbps, Marvell IC chip
- Support 10/100Mbps half/full duplex mode and 1000Mbps full duplex mode flow control and auto-negotiation.
- Support MAC address auto learning and auto aging, support 8K MAC addresses.
- Support Jumbo frames up to 10K.
- Feature plug and play functionality, with no need for configuration.
- One-Key VLAN: support VLAN mode to isolate DHCP broadcast and reduce broadcast storms.
- Lightning Protection: Support lightning protection up to 6000V for all port, ensuring the stability and reliability of the switch.
- Mini Steel Shell: Feature a mini steel shell, plug, and play functionality, easy to use design.
- Network standards: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab
- LED Indicator: One Link/Act LED indicator for each Gigabit port, One Power LED indicator for each device
- 16*10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- Dimension: 235mmx103mmx27mm
- Material: Metal, Level of protection