Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative power without damage of bended fiber. Once traffic present, intermittently audible tone is activated. Optical Fiber Identifier also recognize the modulation like 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz. When they are used to detect the frequency, continuously audible tone is activated. There are four adapter heads available: Ø0.25, Ø0.9, Ø2.0 and Ø3.0. Optical Fiber Identifier is powered by 2x AA battery.
Fiber Optic Identifiers are a must-have tool for fiber maintenance during maintenance, installation, cabling and recovery for lossless fiber identification.
- Indicate the signal presence or absence (Live or dark fiber)
- Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning
- Displays the relative core power
- Don't need to replace adaptor
- Lower power indication
- Build in VFL function
- The identifier can directly test 0.25mm bare fiber, 0.9mm pigtail, 2mm or 3mm fiber jumper without need to change the adapter frequently
- Left and right LED indicator shows the transmission direction of the signal
- ABS plastic outer case, wear resistant and comfortable hand feeling.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry.
How to use？
1. Add a 1310 or 1550 nm laser source (frequency 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) to the upper end of many fibers.
2. Then use the fiber identifier on the other end to test all the fibers in turn. If one of the measured power, direction or frequency indications is found, the fiber is the fiber to be searched.
- Wavelength Identification Range: 800~1700nm
- Identification Signal Type: CW, 270Hz±5%, 1KHz±5%, 2KHz±5%
- Detector Type: 1mm InGaAs 2pcs
- Adapter Type: For 0.25mm bare fiber, 0.9mm, 2.0, 3.0mm optical fiber
- Signal Direction Indication: Left and right LED indicator
- Optical Power Reading: -40dBm to 10dBm
- Signal Frequency: 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz
- Power Supply: 2 x AA battery (NOT included)
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: -25℃ to 70℃
1 x Optical Fiber Identifier
1 x English User Manual
1 x Portable protective soft PP bag