|Price||RM75.00 - RM85.00|
Malaysia Not Applicable
The Splice closure is an indispensable equipment used in Fiber Communication System, play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head and storage. It is applicable well in cable splicing and differences in follow through, the system a, with the protection function on fiber optic connect head.
- Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
- Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
- Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
- Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
- Stand up to severe condition of moisture, vibration, and extreme temperatures.
- Mechanical sleeve or heat shrinkable fixing sleeve for optional.
- Advanced internal structure design, thus fiber suffering no attenuation.
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers.
- Flip style fiber splice trays are designed.
- Innovative elastic integrated seal fitting.
- With the function of reuse and capacity expansion for many times.
- Ports: 2 in port / 2 out port
- Max Core: 12 Core/tray, 24 Core/tray, max capacity 48 Core 2 Layer Tray
- Size for 12/24/48 Core: 175mm (W) x 105mm (H) x 425mm (L)
- Weight for 12/24/48 Core: 1.5Kg
- Working temperature: -40℃ to +60 ℃
- It can be used in straight-through and branching applications.
- It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried, wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting applications.
- It can be mounted on a pole, wall, or strand.